tdf132599_frames_* tests needs hu-HU hyphenation for english text

Rene Engelhard rene at debian.org
Fri May 10 16:58:10 UTC 2024

Hi again,

Am 10.05.24 um 17:27 schrieb Rene Engelhard:

> Am 10.05.24 um 17:18 schrieb Rene Engelhard:
>> [...]
>> The test code sets en_US as locale, and the text files have english
>> text.
>
> Well, sets is wrong, by bad.
>
> But it checks for it and skips the test if en_US isn't there.
>
>> But LibreOffice suggests to install hu-HU hyphenation patterns when
>> opening the .fodt. Indeed, the text is formatted as Hungarian.
>
> but as said it expects hu-HU since the text is formatted as Hungarian.
>

> I think the files should be fixed to set the text language to English
> (USA) instead?

https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/c/core/+/167486.

(Probably bigger than needed since I used my workstations Debian stable
LO for it.

Feel free to do it less invasive to the .fodt diff if possible :)

I don't know how minimal the diff was is if one edited it with a newer LO.)

But I got only down to

Test name: (anonymous
namespace)::testTdf132599_frames_on_same_page_hyphenation::TestBody
equality assertion failed
- Expected: cept that it
- Actual  : space, ex
- In <>, attribute 'portion' of
'/root/page/body/txt/anchored/fly[2]/txt/SwParaPortion/SwLineLayout[1]'
incorrect value.

xmltesttools.cxx:170:Assertion
Test name: (anonymous
namespace)::testTdf132599_frames_on_spread_hyphenation::TestBody
equality assertion failed
- Expected: cept that it
- Actual  : space,
- In <>, attribute 'portion' of
'/root/page[3]/body/txt/anchored/fly/txt/SwParaPortion/SwLineLayout[1]'
incorrect value.

Failures !!!
Run: 95   Failure total: 2   Failures: 2   Errors: 0
make: ***
[/home/rene/LibreOffice/git/master/solenv/gbuild/CppunitTest.mk:130:
/home/rene/LibreOffice/git/master/workdir/CppunitTest/sw_layoutwriter3.test]
Error 1

and yes, I see that in that (obviously, since this is with 7.6.7) when I
open  the document. But shouldn' t  that be a non-issue if tested with a
"correct" LO?

Interestingly Jenkins' builds work fine here even with my new documents..

Do I miss something here?

Regards,

Rene