[GSoC] Comments in Sidebar Deck: Weekly Update

Mohit Marathe mohitmarathe at proton.me
Mon May 27 06:35:17 UTC 2024

Hi everyone,

This is my update of the past week:

- Created .ui files for "Thread" and "Comment", which will be loaded in the Comments panel.

- Added a method to add comments in the panel (I still need to link it so that it will be triggered when we want to add a comment).
- Researched on how to populate already existing comments in the panel

I couldn't get any work done in the first couple of days as my laptop was being repaired. I plan to be more productive this week.

Thanks,
Mohit