Build of LibreOffice stops with missing aclocal-1.16

Andreas Mantke maand at gmx.de
Thu Sep 12 17:21:55 UTC 2024

Hi all,

with the current patches LibreOffice didn't build on openSUSE 15.6
anymore. There is an issue with the aclocal inside of harfbuzz. This
software seemed to be compiled against aclocal-1.16.5.

I got only a version 1.15 listed from the SUSE repos.

The error message that I got from building LibO today:

libreoffice/workdir/UnpackedTarball/harfbuzz/missing: Zeile 81:
aclocal-1.16: Kommando nicht gefunden.
WARNING: 'aclocal-1.16' is missing on your system.

Any hints to fix this and get LibO building again.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Andreas

--
## Free Software Advocate
## Free Online Office (LibreOffice Technology):