GSoC Work Report: .NET Bindings for UNO

Ritobroto Mukherjee ritobroto04 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 17 15:28:30 UTC 2024

Hello everyone,

Here is my final report for the GSoC project:
https://gist.github.com/RMZeroFour/80e5115ddd59030a0ec808abc396e839.

My warmest thanks to my mentors, Mr. Hossein and Mr. Thorsten, for
their constant guidance and support, as well as to the entire
LibreOffice community for being so welcoming. This summer has been an
incredible experience, and I have really enjoyed working alongside all
of you.

After a short break for some upcoming exams and events, I look forward
to returning to the project and adding more examples, documentation,
tests and features as outlined in the Future Work section of my report.

Best regards,
Ritobroto