Libreoffice Themes Final Report

Sahil Gautam sahil at libreoffice.org
Wed Sep 18 11:24:28 UTC 2024

Hi,
Here's the final report linkhttps://printfdebugging.in/blog/06-themes-final-report/ which goes
over the current state of the project, the future plans, the challenges that I faced, and about how
the code works from a high level.

Michael Weghorn is reviewing the QT patch, and thanks to him a lot of bugs were caught and fixed. I
request experienced devs to review the patches related to other VCL_PLUGINS as I don't know as much about
the code as you do. Let's leave the MacOS patch for the last. I am looking for reviewers for the
gtk and win patches.

[gtk patch]:https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/c/core/+/168829
[win patch]:https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/c/core/+/170840

Please read the final report to get a high level overview of the project.

Regards
Sahil Gautam