Slow and silent compilation

Regis Perdreau regis.perdreau at gmail.com
Sun Sep 22 08:28:54 UTC 2024

HI,

With cygwin, Libreoffice takes ages, more than 6h to compile with no
indication on screen.. Compil time is usually less 2 hours with my computer.
I have updated all.tools, visual studio, cygwin, libreoffice core.

I see :

[build DEP] LNK:Library/bootstraplo.dll.d
[build DEP] RC:smd/default
[build DEP] LNK:Library/smdlo.dll.d
[build DEP] RC:sm/default
[build DEP] LNK:Library/smlo.dll.d
[build DEP] RC:sot/default
[build DEP] LNK:Library/sotlo.dll.d
[build DEP] LNK:Executable/cpp.exe.d
[build DEP] LNK:Executable/g++-wrapper.exe.d
[build DEP] LNK:Executable/gcc-wrapper.exe.d
[build DEP] LNK:StaticLibrary/wrapper.lib.d
[build DEP] LNK:Executable/gbuildtojson.exe.d
[build DEP] LNK:Executable/concat-deps.exe.d
[build DEP] RC:smoketest/default
[build DEP] LNK:Library/smoketest.dll.d
[build DEP] RC:OGLTrans/default
[build DEP] LNK:Library/OGLTranslo.dll.d

And that's all.

What to do.?

Régis Perdreau