Libreoffice Themes Final Report

Sahil Gautam sahil at libreoffice.org
Mon Sep 23 13:29:47 UTC 2024

Oops!
https://printfdebugging.in/libreoffice_themes_final_report_gsoc_24.html
Here's the updated URL. Also if you find it 404 in future, then just go
to the site's index page https://printfdebugging.in and you (or anyone
else facing this 404) can find the URL from there.
https://printfdebugging.in/publish_org_roam_notes_as_a_website.html
(this is the reason why it was showing 404). Regards Sahil Gautam