[Libva] GMA500 and vaCopySurfaceToTextureGLX() on Beauchesne's libva-30.4-1-sds5

Max Müller mxmr at gmx.net
Tue Sep 15 02:35:07 PDT 2009

Hi,

I tried to use vaCopySurfaceToTextureGLX() on GMA500 but it doesn't
work. I got the following Error:

vaCopySurfaceToTextureGLX(): the requested function is not implemented

I tried this call also on ION platform and it worked well. Should this
call work on GMA500 or is this a problem of my system?

For the moment there works only vaPutSurface() with X11 Windows. X11
Pixmaps didn't work either. with Pixmaps I got the following:

X Error of failed request:  BadValue (integer parameter out of range for
operation)
  Major opcode of failed request:  136 (XFree86-DRI)
  Minor opcode of failed request:  9 ()
  Value in failed request:  0x3e00006
  Serial number of failed request:  53

Is that normal?