[Libva] Bitrate limit for hardware decoding by intel hd graphics?

Arie Peterson ariep at xs4all.nl
Fri Jul 13 07:34:35 PDT 2012

On Friday 13 July 2012 15:52:37 Gwenole Beauchesne wrote:

> […]
> I am wondering, what kind of camcorder is it? Do you have any
> particular settings aside from encoded resolution?

It is a Panasonic HC-X900:

<http://www.camcorderinfo.com/content/Panasonic-HC-X900-Camcorder-
Review/Recording-Options.htm>.

As far as I know, there is just one setting for quality, and only one of its
settings works at 50 fps progressive: the others are interlaced and/or have
less fps. I guess all other encoding parameters are fixed in the firmware.

Kind regards,

Arie