[LightDM] Building on XStreamOS/illumos

Gabriele Bulfon gabriele.bulfon at sonicle.com
Thu Mar 27 04:56:15 PDT 2014

Thanks Guido,
our XStreamOS features recent xorg 1.14.5 as from oracle open repo.
I assume those issues you talk about are already present in this.
Do you think so?
I will definetly look at the gdm patch sets to see if and how they can fit into lightdm.
Anyway, XStreamOS Desktop does not include gdm at the moment (we would like to have lightdm instead).
So I don't have pam files for gdm.
Can you point me to some files to see around?
Gabriele.