[LightDM] question about lightdm when screen is offline

Nadir Merouane n.merouane at proximedia.be
Tue Apr 26 12:04:50 UTC 2016

Hello,

I have a special project on Odroid with Ubuntu 14.04lts and lightdm.

Some times, the LED screen is off when booting the ODROID so when lightdm is starting, the resolution is 720p and only a cursor on a black screen is displayed (when we turn the screen on again)

I would like to force lightdm to start normally on 1080p even if the screen is off. What should I do? I have tryed forcing resolution in both xorg.conf and boot.scr but nothing does the trick.

When the screen is on no problem but when the screen is off, I can't boot lightdm normally.

Can someone help me?

Nadir Merouane.