[Lima] Lima @ PineBook/Mali 400 MP2

Andreas Drewke andreas at drewke.net
Sun Jul 15 21:50:51 UTC 2018

Hi,

I will try LIMA on a Debian soon on my PineBook.

From what I see here:
- https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/lima/web/wikis/home <https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/lima/web/wikis/home>

There is a lot of stuff working already. It can run glmark2. There is lots of stuff included I would need to run TDME2.

Hm. If interested here are GLES2 render header files and source code.
- https://github.com/andreasdr/tdme2/blob/reactphysics3d-current/src/tdme/engine/subsystems/renderer/GLES2Renderer.h <https://github.com/andreasdr/tdme2/blob/reactphysics3d-current/src/tdme/engine/subsystems/renderer/GLES2Renderer.h>
- https://github.com/andreasdr/tdme2/blob/reactphysics3d-current/src/tdme/engine/subsystems/renderer/GLES2Renderer.cpp

I will give it a try anyway.

I will follow your project!!!

Do I need to tweak lima code somehow that it can run on PineBook?
Do I need to know something that I can not right now?

Many thanx and

Best regards
Andreas