[Mesa-announce] Mesa 18.0.0 release plan

Emil Velikov emil.l.velikov at gmail.com
Tue Jan 16 19:18:13 UTC 2018

Hi all,

As you've know the Mesa 18.0.0 release plan has been available for a while
on the mesa3d.org website [1].

In case you've missed it here it is:

 Jan 19 2018 - Feature freeze/Release candidate 1
 Jan 26 2018 - Release candidate 2
 Feb 02 2018 - Release candidate 3
 Feb 09 2018 - Release candidate 4/final release

This gives us half a week until the branch point.

As this is shorter notice than usual, I'm open to adjusting the schedule by a
week. Do let me know ASAP, if we should go that route.

As always - do list features/sets that you'd like to see merged. Thus we can
all have a clear idea and prioritise accordingly.

Thanks
Emil

[1] https://www.mesa3d.org/release-calendar.html