[Mesa-dev] so the development model is working?

Brian Paul brianp at vmware.com
Fri Apr 30 13:10:11 PDT 2010

Corbin Simpson wrote:
[...]
> I think the big problem is the disconnect between VMWare and the rest
> of the developers in terms of communication. We all are on IRC
> extensively but at least Brian, Keith, Jose, and Vinson are not.

I tried IRC years ago but it was too much of a distraction.  If it was
on my desktop and I saw something happen out of the corner of my eye
it distracted me from whatever I was working on and interupted my
concentration.  If I kept it out of view I soon forgot about it.

I realize that I probably miss out on some good conversations on IRC,
but I don't have time to loose to interuptions.

Sorry, I guess I'm getting old and can't multitask as well as you
young guys! :)

-Brian