[Mesa-dev] Merging gallium-rect-textures and debug-refcnt?

Keith Whitwell keithw at vmware.com
Fri Aug 20 02:30:49 PDT 2010

On Fri, 2010-08-20 at 01:58 -0700, Luca Barbieri wrote:
> There is also another small issue: a new tool is necessary to
> post-process the traces, to resolve function names and line numbers.
> I put it a new directory called "src/gallium/tools" since none of the
> existing places seem appropriate.
> Is this a good idea?

Maybe we should merge it with the gallium/tests directory, or rather
create a tree gallium/progs with tests, tools, etc underneath?

This isn't your problem, but one thing that bugs me about the scons
builds is all the graw programs getting re-linked on every build.  We'll
have to figure out how to stop that if gallium/progs starts to become an
active place.

Keith