[Mesa-dev] Merging gallium-rect-textures and debug-refcnt?

Luca Barbieri luca at luca-barbieri.com
Fri Aug 20 03:01:40 PDT 2010

I pushed a new version as debug-refcnt-2, which uses os_stream instead of FILE*.
A new commit adds a printf facility to os_stream to support this.

It still uses the sprintf functions from stdio.h, but I suppose this is OK.
If a platform doesn't have those, they can be taken from a BSD libc
(or gnulib, glibc, Linux/BSD kernels, etc.).

> Maybe we should merge it with the gallium/tests directory, or rather
> create a tree gallium/progs with tests, tools, etc underneath?
That's an option.
There might be significant differences though: for instance, in
cross-compilation scenarios, tools are likely going to be built
for/used on the host, while tests would be for the target.