[Mesa-dev] Mesa + glxPixmaps problems

Eric Anholt eric at anholt.net
Thu Aug 26 13:50:46 PDT 2010

On Thu, 26 Aug 2010 16:30:55 +0100, Ian Molton <ian.molton at collabora.co.uk> wrote:

> Hi folks,
>
> I've been working on some code that makes extensive use of glxPixmaps
> for offscreen rendering, and I've hit a number of problems.
>
> First, My colleague and I found that the following sequence of events
> led to a crash:

What we could really use is piglit cases for excercising GLX context
handling like this.  I've started with a couple and they've been great
for catching some issues, but we clearly need a lot more.  If you could
get some cases generated (see tests/glx/*.c for existing examples), I
bet you could convince krh to take a look.