[Mesa-dev] Build failure since May 6

Dan Nicholson dbn.lists at gmail.com
Fri May 14 05:51:14 PDT 2010

On Thu, May 13, 2010 at 7:40 AM, Kevin H. Hobbs <hobbsk at ohiou.edu> wrote:
> On 05/12/2010 02:21 PM, Dan Nicholson wrote:
>>

>> Yeah, but you also have to stop it from being linked to libGL. Here's
>> what I'd try on master, although I have tested it. You'll have to rerun
>> autogen.sh.
>>
>> Dan
>>

> I tried it and it tests as well with VTK as any recent build.

Thanks. Well, you and Tom use a standalone osmesa. The only distro I
looked at (fedora) uses a standalone osmesa. Maybe the build should
just do that instead of trying to link to gl in some situations. It
could certainly make the build a lot nicer. I'll try to put that into
a formal patch since there's some other cleanup.

--
Dan