[Mesa-dev] XvMC gets iDCT support (at least on R600)

Andy Furniss andyqos at ukfsn.org
Mon Nov 22 17:00:18 PST 2010

Christian König wrote:

> I just committed some additionally error handling, and you should add "
> --enable-debug" to your configure options. Just run the following
> commands:
>
> make distclean
> ../configure --with-dri-drivers=r600 --enable-gallium-r600
> --with-state-trackers=xorg,xorg/xvmc --enable-gallium-g3dvl
> --enable-debug
> make

Hmm, it's working now. I notice the tree has changed from earlier with a
merge - maybe something in that?

Earlier, I worked back and found my last working commit with the tree as
it was (with tip = [g3dvl] inverse check for iDCT) so I don't think it
was just one bad build.

I notice there are some extra artifacts on the pendulum stream now in
the form of blocks around the coloured circles.