[Mesa-dev] OpenGL to DirectX with Mesa3D

Anonimo Veneziano anoven at hotmail.co.uk
Mon Aug 29 07:24:05 PDT 2011

Thanks all for your answers and suggestions!
I will have a try on the possible solutions/ways/components you all cited.
Otherwise I think I will have to wait ANGLE to grow up and cover more features. By the way, ANGLE is OpenGL ES -> DX not OpenGL, so I think I need also a OpenGL -> OpenGL ES translator. Right? Any idea/suggestion? does something like that exist?
Thanks again, regards