[Mesa-dev] map-texture-image-v5 branch

Eric Anholt eric at anholt.net
Tue Aug 30 11:15:36 PDT 2011

On Mon, 29 Aug 2011 21:41:04 -0600, Brian Paul <brian.e.paul at gmail.com> wrote:
> I've created this branch with the first batch of my reworked
> map-texture-image patches.  I'm having some network/mail problems so
> git-send-email isn't working for me ATM.  Please review/test and I'll
> merge to master.  Thanks.

Many regressions:

http://people.freedesktop.org/~anholt/summary/changes.html

(glsl-fs-texturecube-bias is a spurious failure in the before case).

I think just the GetTexImage stuff needs to get sorted out and pushed
before we move on.  Right now it's regressing on most of our tests that
happen to use GetTexImage, so I'm not convinced that we will have real
working code for it even if those regressions are fixed.  However, my
WIP testcase only shows regressions on SRGB, compressed, and SNORM,
which happens to be the failures above.