[Mesa-dev] glXMakeCurrent crashes (was: Re: How to obtain OpenGL implementation/driver information?)

Benoit Jacob bjacob at mozilla.com
Fri Feb 4 15:39:42 PST 2011

The problem with this approach is that this is affect the startup time of my application. I am looking for a solution that is not only safe, but also fast.

This could conceivably be run in parallel, though. If that eliminated the performance issue, it would remain that such a solution is a lot more complicated than what we have to do on other platforms.

Benoit