[Mesa-dev] r600g: Fixed SIN/COS/SCS for the case where the operand is a literal.

Christian König deathsimple at vodafone.de
Thu Jan 13 14:15:03 PST 2011

Hi,

i just pushed a rework of the literal handling in r600g to master.
This rework replaces/extends your patch with a (hopefully) more general
resolution to the problem.

I have tested my patch quite a bit, but currently don't have a good test
case at hand for the SIN/COS/SCS functions. I assume that since your
patch was committed just two days ago that you have a good code example
which doesn't worked before this patch.

Could you test this again and see if your fix is still working?

Thanks,
Christian.