[Mesa-dev] Status of VDPAU and XvMC state-trackers (was Re: Build error on current xvmc-r600 pipe-video)

Christian König deathsimple at vodafone.de
Sat Jun 4 16:59:53 PDT 2011

Am Samstag, den 04.06.2011, 15:20 -0400 schrieb Matt Turner:
> Is there a reason that this can't be merged to master?
Since float buffer support was merged to master I can't see any more
obstacles. Just gone over the branch one more time and fixed some
problem created by merging.

> It seems like the longer it remains as a branch, the more mess there
> is going to be from merging master into pipe-video over and over
> again.
Merging with master is actually quite simple most of the time, but I
haven't tried the other way around jet.

> It won't hurt anyone to have it in master, so I think you should just
> go ahead and merge it.
Ok, If nobody objects till tomorrow evening I going to push it to
master.

> I also don't think it's too late to wipe out the "Merge
> remote-tracking branch 'mareko/r300g-draw-instanced' into pipe-video"
> and subsequent revert from git. No one is basing their work on your
> branch.
Already reverted it.

Thanks,
Christian.