[Mesa-dev] Mesa (master): r600g: implement instanced drawing support

Christian König deathsimple at vodafone.de
Sat Mar 5 03:57:25 PST 2011

Am Donnerstag, den 03.03.2011, 14:54 +0100 schrieb Michel Dänzer:
> That fixes the worst problem, some vertices being stuck in the top left
> corner. However, the parts of Aero that are supposed to look 'smoky'
> still aren't but are mostly fully transparent.
>
> Below is the R600_DUMP_SHADERS=1 output from opening the Win7 start
> menu.
Wow, I didn't expect them to be so complicated, but anyway I think I've
found and fixed the bug yesterday. I haven't considered the alignment
constraints of vertex and texture instructions while calculation the
total size of the fetch shader.

Please try again with current master.

Thanks for the help,
Christian.