[Mesa-dev] _mesa_texstore_argb8888 with GL_RGBA -> GL_RGB

Tristan Schmelcher tschmelcher at google.com
Wed May 4 11:22:09 PDT 2011

Interestingly I have just found out that this issue only happens after
the machine has done a suspend/resume. On a fresh boot prior to the
suspend/resume the performance is good. So I guess somehow the driver
is "forgetting" that it can take a faster path that doesn't go through
_mesa_texstore. Which means that it could easily be fixed in a later
version. But now that I have worked around the problem I probably
won't have time to delve any further.

In case anyone is interested, the affected machine is the Lenovo T410.