[Mesa-dev] Mesa (master): glapi: Implement SET_xxx as inline functions instead of macros.

Jose Fonseca jfonseca at vmware.com
Thu May 19 14:51:28 PDT 2011

Sorry about that.

I don't know if GLAPIENTRY should be part of GL ES headers or not -- I'm not even sure there's an ABI defined on Windows.

Probably the easiest thing to do is to add

  #ifndef GLAPIENTRY
  #define GLAPIENTRY
  #endif

etc to the header being generated for GL ES.  I don't have time right now, but will take a look tomorrow.

Jose