[Mesa-dev] Mesa (master): glapi: Implement SET_xxx as inline functions instead of macros.

Thierry Reding thierry.reding at avionic-design.de
Thu May 19 12:21:30 PDT 2011

* Jose Fonseca wrote:
> Module: Mesa
> Branch: master
> Commit: ec4dfc2aad16ed3d04f47657e9f2cb22e791d511
>
> Author: José Fonseca <jfonseca at vmware.com>
> Date:   Thu May 19 16:49:49 2011 +0100
>
> glapi: Implement SET_xxx as inline functions instead of macros.
>
> In order to have the benefit of type checking, and detect missing
> GLAPIENTRY keywords on public entrypoints.

This breaks GLES support for me. Looking at the preprocessor output (using
-save-temps) it seems to be caused by GLAPIENTRY and GLAPIENTRYP not being
defined for GLES.

I don't know what the best course of action would be? Defining GLAPIENTRY{,P}
to GL_APIENTRY{,P} in both src/mesa/main/api_exec_es{1,2}.c fixes the issue.

Thierry