[Mesa-dev] A question about r600/evergreen documentation

Marek Olšák maraeo at gmail.com
Tue May 31 04:41:01 PDT 2011

I think there are some IP conflicts among gpu vendors regarding
anisotropic filtering. That's why there is no core support for it in
OpenGL and that's why anisotropic filtering is undocumented in all the
AMD docs. Try to search the code, some ANISO registers have been
figured out, like S_03C000_ANISO you mentioned.

Marek