[Mesa-dev] intel GPU freeze with master, with apitrace log

Kenneth Graunke kenneth at whitecape.org
Wed Nov 2 16:38:48 PDT 2011

On 11/02/2011 11:14 AM, tom fogal wrote:
> Ping?
>
> -tom

Tom,

You'll probably want to open a bug report on this just so it doesn't get
lost.  Sorry it's been taking so long.

I was able to reproduce the hang on SNB by replaying your apitrace file.
 Nothing jumped out at me from the error state.  I also tried it on the
simulator and that seems to run indefinitely without ever finishing
frame 3.  Seems to be stuck somewhere in the VF or VS.  Sadly, it hasn't
reported any useful errors.

We'll have to keep looking into it...