[Mesa-dev] i965 Binding Table rework and VS texturing state setup.

Kenneth Graunke kenneth at whitecape.org
Tue Nov 8 14:31:59 PST 2011

Patches 1 and 2 are simple bug fixes.

Patches 3-10 significantly rework our binding table setup.  They disable
prefetching of SURFACE_STATE entries, use a single binding table for all
pipeline stages, and most importantly, pave the way for getting textures
into the VS binding table.  This may impact performance, though initial
experiments led me to believe it should have little to no impact.  We'll
want to re-measure with the whole series to double check; I haven't done
so yet.

Patches 11-13 finish off the state setup for VS texturing.