[Mesa-dev] Mesa 7.11 and osmesa

Paul Gotzel paul.gotzel at gmail.com
Fri Oct 7 07:53:06 PDT 2011

Brain,

I'm using osmesa with VTK and in this particular test I'm rendering
just lines.  The ratios stay the same for just triangles.  Just for
these simple primitives 7.11 seems to be about 4 times slower that
7.6.1.

Can you give me some pointers on where to get started with a new
gallium based osmesa interface? I'd certainly like to make a stab at
developing this capability.  This is something that would be quite
valuable for my purposes as well.

Regards,
Paul