[Mesa-dev] [Patch 1/4] Improve wayland-drm basing on gbm to act as generic buffer manager for wayland

Zhao, Halley halley.zhao at intel.com
Mon Apr 23 03:14:07 PDT 2012

Thanks Gwenole, your comments are helpful.
I did the following changes:
 - replace wayland_gbm_ to wl_gbm_
 - replace gbm_bo_create_from_handle to gbm_bo_create_from_native_handle with gbm_bo_handle as parameter
patches are updated to the mail list.

as to mark wl_drm interface as "deprecated"
I haven't found any client uses wl_drm interface yet (except inside mesa), vaapi is the first one trying to use it :)
So I think it is safe to remove wayland-drm, do you agree?