[Mesa-dev] WebGL WG interested in 1.0.1 conformance test results on real drivers

Benoit Jacob bjacob at mozilla.com
Mon Apr 23 10:50:22 PDT 2012

> > > [ and 2 others of this sort ]
> > >
> > > I bet this will be our failure.  We don't have test coverage for
> > > GL_RENDERBUFFER_INTERNAL_FORMAT in piglit, which I'll try to fix.
> >
> > Cool, let me know.
>
> I wrote a test that checked that for all the internalformats we knew
> of
> for renderbuffers, the RB had that GL_RENDERBUFFER_INTERNAL_FORMAT.
>  The
> test passed.  I'll need to poke at the webgl testcase to figure out
> where to look next.

Does this test pass in Chromium?

Does this driver support the EXT_packed_depth_stencil extension? Firefox only supports DEPTH_STENCIL buffers when the EXT_packed_depth_stencil or OES_packed_depth_stencil is supported (note that EXT_packed_depth_stencil is mandatory at least in OpenGL 3.1). So if Mesa doesn't support this extension, that would explain the failure, and that would be a Firefox bug (though likely a WONTFIX one). I believe that Chromium doesn't require EXT_packed_depth_stencil support.

Benoit