[Mesa-dev] WebGL WG interested in 1.0.1 conformance test results on real drivers

Ian Romanick idr at freedesktop.org
Tue Apr 24 07:30:18 PDT 2012

On 04/24/2012 01:57 AM, Eric Anholt wrote:
> On Mon, 23 Apr 2012 10:30:41 -0700 (PDT), Benoit Jacob<bjacob at mozilla.com>  wrote:

I have a theory that may or may not be valid.  Program objects are
shared.  The behavior implied by this bit of spec language is that
relinking a program in one context won't break rendering in another
context that is using that program.

It's also possible that the language was written with the assumption
that there was no such thing as state-dependent recompiles.  Linking the
program generates an executable, and you're done, right?