[Mesa-dev] Upcoming Mesa releases

Brian Paul brianp at vmware.com
Tue Jul 3 13:21:44 PDT 2012

On 06/29/2012 07:29 PM, Jakob Bornecrantz wrote:
> [...]

Sorry for taking so long, Jakob.  I looked over the list of commits
missing from the 8.0 branch.  I especially looked at the core Mesa and
gallium-related patches.  I'd be happy with them all being picked.  I
don't recall any regression on master being tracked back to any of the
commits you listed.

-Brian