[Mesa-dev] r600g: hyperz

Marek Olšák maraeo at gmail.com
Fri Jul 13 17:08:20 PDT 2012

Hi Jerome,

I couldn't open the patch, because freedesktop.org doesn't seem to
work for me today, it always times out.

Anyway, non-working code shouldn't be merged into Mesa master, because
it decreases the quality of the driver and is a pain to maintain. As
as I said in another email, merging non-working code on purpose is a
very bad idea. Please don't do it.

Marek