[Mesa-dev] RFC: PowerPC: Add Altivec pack/unpack intrisics

Adhemerval Zanella azanella at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Mon Nov 5 09:45:49 PST 2012

Hi all,

This patch adds PPC Altivec support for pack/unpack operations using Altivec
supported vector type (8xi8, 16xi16, 4xi32, 4xf32). I focused my work on the
lp_test_conv testcase for llvmpipe and this patch corrects all the failing
issues for conversion using the aforementioned vector types.

I wasn't sure which code styling to use, so I tried to guess based on the
current style of the file. Any advices, tips, suggestions?