[Mesa-dev] [PATCH 0/9] Solving the TGSI indirect addressing optimization problem v2
deathsimple at vodafone.de
Thu Mar 14 07:20:00 PDT 2013
this is the second round of this patchset.
Since the first round I made the following changes to it:
1. Add a new field ArrayID to the declaration instead of relaying on referencing the N-th declaration.
2. Minor bugfix in glsl_to_tgsi and just like temps allocate arrays on first use.
3. Add more inline comments and full documentation.
4. Use () instead of  in text representation, since it is only a reference and not an index.
5. Fully implement dumping and parsing from/to text representations.
A TGSI declaration of array temporaries now looks like this:
DCL TEMP[0..7], ARRAY(1), LOCAL
While indexing into this array now looks like this:
MOV TEMP, TEMP[ADDR.x](1)
Using and providing this new Information is completely optional to both the drivers and state trackers.
Please review, and as always comments are very welcome,
More information about the mesa-dev