[Mesa-dev] OpenGL ES 3.0 support

violin yanev violin.yanev at gmail.com
Tue Mar 26 01:39:19 PDT 2013

Thanks for your replies guys!

The output of eglinfo is:
EGL API version: 1.4
EGL vendor string: Mesa Project
EGL version string: 1.4 (DRI2)
EGL client APIs: OpenGL OpenGL_ES OpenGL_ES2
EGL extensions string:
    EGL_MESA_drm_image EGL_WL_bind_wayland_display EGL_KHR_image_base
    EGL_KHR_image_pixmap EGL_KHR_image EGL_KHR_gl_renderbuffer_image
    EGL_KHR_surfaceless_context EGL_KHR_create_context
    EGL_NOK_swap_region EGL_NOK_texture_from_pixmap
    EGL_NV_post_sub_buffer

So apparently ES3.0 is not a supported API :(

@Jordan: do you know if one can reenable ES3 on Intel graphics? Is a
special flag expected? I had read a message that Fedora 18 will enable
ES3.0 by default?

Violin