[Mesa-dev] non x11/xlib based EGL and software only renderer

Chia-I Wu olvaffe at gmail.com
Tue May 7 00:08:55 PDT 2013

On Tue, May 7, 2013 at 1:28 PM, Divick Kishore <divick.kishore at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>     is there a possibility in mesa to have egl backend based on
> complete offscreen buffers and complete s/w only gles renderer? If
> yes, then could someone please guide me how to build it?
You may try

  $ ./configure --disable-dri --enable-gallium-egl --with-egl-platforms=null \
                     --with-gallium-drivers=swrast

It will give you an EGL/GLES driver that uses a software renderer and
supports only pbuffers (and FBOs).

You won't be able to ask it to render to an application-provided buffer though.

> Thanks & Regards,
> Divick

olv at LunarG.com