[Mesa-dev] EGL_BAD_CONTEXT error when creating shared context

Divick Kishore divick.kishore at gmail.com
Tue May 28 05:51:03 PDT 2013

Hi Brian,
            sorry to send you direct email but I have been trying to
find answers to couple of issues that I am facing but so far I have
not received any response.

Please find below the question that I posted to mesa-dev mailing list.
I can send the sample if need be which tries to create shared context.

I would appreciate any help,
Thanks & Regards,
Divick