[Mesa-dev] mesa state tracker geometry shader bits

Dave Airlie airlied at gmail.com
Tue Oct 15 21:15:41 CEST 2013

On Tue, Oct 15, 2013 at 7:58 PM, Jose Fonseca <jfonseca at vmware.com> wrote:
> [...]

It seems to pass nearly as many as Paul reported for Ivybridge, the
fails seems to be in the generic code anyways.

> Actually, if things are not too broken, I'd really would like to get llvmpipe to advertise 3.2 out of the box.  It would imply lying about MSAA of course, but I think that that would be acceptable (and even preferable) for a SW renderer.

If people agree I'd like to do that as well, anyone got any objections
to initially lying about softpipe and llvmpipe? for 3.2 depth clip
disable and seamless cube map would be needed on top of the two
multisample extensions.

Dave.