[Mesa-dev] mesa state tracker geometry shader bits

Jose Fonseca jfonseca at vmware.com
Wed Oct 16 01:06:02 CEST 2013

I'm pretty sure that depth clip disable is implemted too (pipe_rasterizer_state::depth_clip, in draw_context.c update_clip_flag() ). We merely forgot to advertise PIPE_CAP_DEPTH_CLIP_DISABLE flag on llvmpipe/softpipe/any-draw-based-driver.

Roland started working on seamless cubemaps, so it's only a matter of time.

MSAA is the only thing for which there is no plan to do anything about in the foreseeable future.

Jose