[Mesa-dev] libGL without X

Chris Healy cphealy at gmail.com
Mon Oct 21 21:03:37 CEST 2013

Ken,

I assume the new ABI for libOpenGL.so is not far enough along to be usable
in production, correct?

Our application is quite big and already written against OpenGL so moving
to GLESv2 or 3.0 would be a considerable effort so this is not an option.

Do you know the minimal amount of X libs necessary to support building
libGL?