[Mesa-dev] libGL without X

Chris Healy cphealy at gmail.com
Mon Oct 21 21:41:20 CEST 2013

Actually, I think I found the answer to the minimal amount of X libs
necessary.

I got rid of --disable-glx from my build config and ran into the following
when running configure:

checking for XF86VIDMODE... no
checking for DRIGL... no
configure: error: Package requirements (x11 xext xdamage xfixes x11-xcb
xcb-glx >= 1.8.1 xcb-dri2 >= 1.8) were not met:

No package 'x11' found
No package 'xext' found
No package 'xdamage' found
No package 'xfixes' found
No package 'x11-xcb' found
No package 'xcb-glx' found
No package 'xcb-dri2' found

Is there a way around needing all of these just to build libGL if I just
want to run OpenGL with EGL and write to memory?