[Mesa-dev] st/vega: Use vgapi. commit causes a link regression on Gentoo

StompDagger1@yahoo.com stompdagger1 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 21 01:55:32 PDT 2014

Greetings,

I have a Gentoo system using mesa from git, since the following commit: http://cgit.freedesktop.org/mesa/mesa/commit/?id=75143ef05576ee9f25ee176bc28c3c4d03705bf5 all pkgs on my system which depends on openvg cannot be upgraded because all the vg* funcs where replaced by vega* funcs.
this causes a backport compatibility link time regression.
in addition, the following file: http://cgit.freedesktop.org/mesa/mesa/tree/include/VG/openvg.h?id=75143ef05576ee9f25ee176bc28c3c4d03705bf5 still defines the vg* funcs and not the vega* funcs.

I wonder, was this backport compatibility link time regression intentional? if so why?

Dagg.