[Mesa-dev] Finishing make distcheck

Matt Turner mattst88 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 12 12:34:50 PST 2014

On Thu, Dec 11, 2014 at 2:25 AM, Emil Velikov <emil.l.velikov at gmail.com> wrote:
> It seems that it's still broken [1] - for both in and out of three builds.

Oh, I bet I didn't see that because I was configuring with my regular
configure arguments which include --enable-gles{1,2}.

Just needed to move the rule for the glapi_mapi_tmp.h files out of the
conditional.

> Either way I've skimmed through the series and apart from the following
> two things look good:
>  * Do we did not need to explicitly pick the *.sym files via EXTRA_FILES
> ? They were in the tarball last time I've checked.

They weren't in the tarballs I made with distcheck. I would have
thought EXTRA_*_DEPENDENCIES would have caused them to be included,
but apparently not so.

>  * Let's drop "mesa: Remove tarballs/checksum rules." for now. Apart
> from the mapi issue, vdpau and xvmc will need the uninstall-hook,
> clean-local rules.

Okay, I've committed everything except that patch. I'll take a look at
vdpau/xvmc.

Thanks Emil!