[Mesa-dev] Finishing make distcheck

Matt Turner mattst88 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 17 18:19:32 PST 2014

On Fri, Dec 12, 2014 at 12:34 PM, Matt Turner <mattst88 at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Dec 11, 2014 at 2:25 AM, Emil Velikov <emil.l.velikov at gmail.com> wrote:
>>  * Let's drop "mesa: Remove tarballs/checksum rules." for now. Apart
>> from the mapi issue, vdpau and xvmc will need the uninstall-hook,
>> clean-local rules.
>
> Okay, I've committed everything except that patch. I'll take a look at
> vdpau/xvmc.

I've fixed VDPAU and XvMC and pushed a small set of patches to finish distcheck!

The only remaining question is whether we want to continue shipping
zip files. Feel free to do this, anyone, if you think we should by
adding dist-zip to the line containing dist-xz in configure.ac.

Emil, when it comes time to make the 10.5 release you or I can add
support to the modular/release.sh script.

I'll go see if I can finish the subdir-objects stuff now...