[Mesa-dev] RFC: ARB_arrays_of_arrays work in progress

Timothy Arceri t_arceri at yahoo.com.au
Tue Jan 14 03:53:40 PST 2014

Hi all,

Its still a work in progress currently just passing the compile tests
that I submitted to the piglit list [1].
Its also a bit of a mess (some patches need squashing, a number of
patches are just temp updates to support single dimension arrays for the
time being) but I thought I would request feedback from anyone that's
interested so that I can find out if I'm at least heading in the right
direction at this early stage.

Anyway if anyone's interested in taking a look my latest code is here:
https://github.com/tarceri/Mesa_arrays_of_arrays/tree/rebase6

Some issues I'm aware of (aside all the missing functionality) is the
key and name generation code in glsl_types.cpp is a bit flimsy its good
enough to pass the piglit tests but I'm sure it wouldn't take much to
break it.

[1]
http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/piglit/2014-January/008990.html